- Interview to be conducted by the Program Head/Faculty Advisers
- Program Chair/Faculty Advisers will issue the Adviser Slip (when applicable)
- Note: Adviser’s Slip indicates the number of units and the list of subjects to be taken.
- Submit the following documents to the Office of the Registrar:
- Form 138 (High School Card) or Form 137 Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Medical Certificate with Chest x-ray,
- Certificate of Good Moral Character,
- Latest 2×2 ID picture (2pcs.),
- Form 1-Personal Data Sheet,
- Authenticated Birth Certificate from PSA
- Latest Voter’s Affidavit/Taxpayer Certificate/Elementary and/or High School Diploma,
- Two (2) mailing envelopes,
- One (1) long brown envelope,
- Three (3) mailing stamps and
- Passer’s slip.
- Present the accomplished Adviser’s form to the enrolling adviser for approval and signature (When applicable) ;
- Proceed to the Registrar Accounting office for assessment and release of Order of Payment;
- Present the Order of Payment to the Registrar/Cashier and pay the required tuition and other fees;
- Proceed to the Registrar for Registration Form and for encoding of subjects to be taken and submit 2×2 photo for official enrolment and stamping of “ENROLLED”; and
- Present the Registration Form to your instructors for their signatures.
After accomplishing the adviser’s slip, old students shall submit the following:
- Registration Form;
- Final Examination Permit or its replacement;
- Summary of General Weighted Average (GWA); and
- One (1) latest 2X2 ID photo.